Man thanks iPhone's Siri for saving his life in explosion
May 14, 2017
WILMOT, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire man who was injured in a house explosion is thanking Siri for saving his life.
Christopher Beaucher says he was checking on his mother's vacant cottage in Wilmot on May 1 when he saw something suspicious and went inside.
He tells WMUR-TV (http://bit.ly/2pNoixW ) when he switched on a light, the house exploded.
"The whole place caught fire," Beaucher said. "Part of it collapsed while I was in it during the initial explosion, so I couldn't really tell where I was."
Beaucher's face and hands were badly burned. He grabbed his cellphone but was unable to dia...