Alva Review-Courier -

Generous Oklahoma deputy assists family affected by fire

 

November 26, 2017



CLAREMORE, Okla. (AP) — A husband and wife were traveling through Rogers County when something in their vehicle sparked, causing an electrical fire.

The fire quickly spread and burned most of their belongings inside the vehicle.

The family was able to escape injury themselves, but their belongings didn't fare as well, according to a sergeant with Rogers County Sheriff's Office, who was careful to exclude the name of the deputy who, he said, wouldn't want the attention.

"The good Samaritan deputy took it upon himself to take them to Walmart and purchase things they would need," the sergean...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021