Some pretty good philosophical thoughts
February 7, 2018
(From the web.)
For those who love the philosophy of ambiguity, as well as the idiosyncrasies of English:
• One tequila, two tequila, three tequila … floor.
• Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
• If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
• The main reason that Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
• I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, “Where's the self-help section?” She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
• What if there were no hypothetical questions?
• If someone with multip...