Alva Review-Courier -

Lawsuit says woman had C-section without anesthesia

 

August 3, 2018



OCEANSIDE, Calif. (AP) — A woman suing a Southern California hospital says she underwent a cesarean section without anesthesia.

According to the San Diego Union-Tribune , the lawsuit filed last month claims an anesthesiologist didn't immediately answer pages at Tri-City Medical Center in Oceanside last November, so the emergency operation was performed without him.

The lawsuit says Delfina Mota was more than 41 weeks pregnant when she was admitted and delivery became urgent after staff couldn't detect a fetal heart rate.

The lawsuit says the 26-year-old passed out from the pain. She deliv...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018