Alva Review-Courier -

Firework crashes through home during pyrotechnics convention

 

August 14, 2019



GILLETTE, Wyo. (AP) — Officials say a firework rocket that was launched during a show for the Pyrotechnics Guild International convention landed in a Wyoming home and sparked a small fire.

The Gillette News Record reports the rocket broke through the roof of the Gillette home about 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from the event center where the fireworks display was taking place Sunday.

The Campbell County Fire Department says the flames were extinguished before firefighters got to the house. No one was injured.

Guild spokesman Tom Sklebar says the organization will pay for the damages.

He says...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019