Alva Review-Courier -

Aniston is award-worthy first responder in Emmy fire skit

 

September 20, 2020



LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jennifer Aniston missed out on an Emmy but proved herself as an award-worthy first responder when a ceremony stunt got overheated.

In a bit during Sunday night's Emmys, host Jimmy Kimmel sprayed an envelope holding a winner's name with disinfectant then, for good measure, dropped it in a wire wastebasket and set it on fire.

So far, so good, ceremony executive producer Reginald Hudlin said Monday. A test had been run beforehand, with a booster added to make the fire more visible, and things were going as planned when the scene was shot — including Aniston to the rescue...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020