Aniston is award-worthy first responder in Emmy fire skit


September 20, 2020

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jennifer Aniston missed out on an Emmy but proved herself as an award-worthy first responder when a ceremony stunt got overheated.

In a bit during Sunday night's Emmys, host Jimmy Kimmel sprayed an envelope holding a winner's name with disinfectant then, for good measure, dropped it in a wire wastebasket and set it on fire.

So far, so good, ceremony executive producer Reginald Hudlin said Monday. A test had been run beforehand, with a booster added to make the fire more visible, and things were going as planned when the scene was shot — including Aniston to the rescue...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2022