Alva Review-Courier -

Family Dollar/Dollar Tree hybrid store opening this week in Kiowa

 

September 29, 2021

Yvonne Miller

This Family Dollar/Dollar Tree hybrid store opens Thursday at the north end of Kiowa, Kansas.

Kiowa, Kansas, has a new shopping option. The Family Dollar/Dollar Tree hybrid store is opening Thursday, Sept. 30. It's located at the north end of Kiowa, Kansas, along KS-2, just north of Hardtner Street and D&W auto body shop.

William Israel of Kiowa, Kansas, is manager of the franchise. He said customers will find about 40 percent of the store is Dollar Tree items (items $1). The other approximately 60 percent is a variety of household items found in Family Dollar stores.

"I'm excited to be a part of it," Israel said. He has six years experience in a similar position. "This is a great...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021