Alva Review-Courier -

2 hospitalized, others sickened in CO leak in Kansas store

 

October 13, 2021



KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — Two people were hospitalized and several others sickened in a carbon monoxide leak inside a Kansas City, Kansas, supermarket, fire department officials there said.

Firefighters were called to the El Rio Bravo supermarket around noon Tuesday, officials aid. Firefighters used handheld detectors and discovered carbon monoxide levels in the store to be potentially lethal.

Crews evacuated the building, took two people to hospitals and treated several others at the scene. The two people hospitalized are expected to recover, officials said.

The Kansas Gas Company was ca...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021