Deadline to change party affiliation approaches

Oklahomans who want to change their party affiliation must submit their change no later than March 31, Alfalfa County Election Board Secretary Stephanie Jantz said. Voters may change their party affiliation online using the OK Voter Portal at or by completing a new voter registration application.

Jantz reminds voters that no party changes are allowed from April 1 through Aug. 31 during an even-numbered year.

“If we receive your request after March 31, we are required by law to hold that request and process it in September,” Jantz said.

Oklahoma has three recognized p...


Reader Comments(0)