Alva Review-Courier -

June death of woman in Oklahoma Walmart ruled accidental

 

September 15, 2017



SAND SPRINGS, Okla. (AP) — An autopsy says a woman found dead in the restroom of an Oklahoma Walmart three days after she was seen on store video entering the room, died of an irregular heartbeat due to difluoroethane toxicity.

The state medical examiner's office ruled the death of 29-year-old Katherine Caraway of Tulsa at the store in Sand Springs as accidental.

Difluoroethane is found in air dusters, such as those used to clean computer keyboards. The report says empty cans of an air duster were found in Caraway's car.

Police Capt. Todd Enzbrenner says it's believed Caraway was "huffing...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021