August 17, 2017
• Don't judge people by their relatives.
• Behind every successful rancher is a wife who works in town.
• When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
• Talk slowly, think quickly.
• Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
• Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.
• Don't interfere with something that ain't botherin' you none.
• Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
• It's better to be a has-been than a never-was.
• The easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm. The colder it gets,...