Woods County commissioners have quick meeting
July 11, 2018
All three Woods County commissioners were present for their July 9 meeting.
A couple of water road-crossing permits were approved. One was in Commissioner John Smiley's District 3 on the Aline Blacktop at County Road 470. The other was in Commissioner David Hamil's District 1 east of the Sale Barn.
The following monthly reports were accepted:
• Assessor collections: $219
• County clerk office collections: $12,234.17
• Court clerk office balance: $256,387.77
• Election board balance: $4,267.98
• Health department collections: $5.24
• Treasurer’s office balance: $135,553.25