Alva Review-Courier -

Fire at Chaffee home on Labor Day

 

September 9, 2018

Marione Martin

Alva firefighters remove smouldering insulation from the Arden and Nicki Chaffee home, 903 Locust, on Labor Day. Arden Chaffee said there was minimal damage. The Chaffees had just returned home when they smelled burning and saw smoke from the attic.



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.














 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018